Triumvirat - Mediterranean Tales CD (album) cover

4 stars After hearing Triumvirat on an online prog radio station 'x' years back, I was quite intrigued. They sounded very interesting due to my appreciation for ELP. I decided to purchase their debut album and boy was I impressed. The vocals are probably my least favorite part of the album, but the musicianship sure makes up for it. Across The Waters is one of the greatest 10+ minute songs in my opinion and there's nothing wrong with the other tracks (sans my vocals comment). Overall I am looking forward to continuing Triumvirat since I was so pleased with their debut.
blakedubois | 4/5 |