Threshold - Critical Energy CD (album) cover

1 stars I borrowed this one on DVD from friend of mine. This is supposed to be progressive metal - I can hear neither metal nor progressive here. This is embodied mediocrity! Vocal melodies are primitive, songs are lacklustrous, musicianship is very average. Vocalist is absolutely nothing special, actually none of them is anything special, and watching this band onDVD just bored me to sleep. This is supposed to be compilation of their better songs, I just can't imagine what their worse songs are like. Guess it's not a band for my taste, is it?
eugene | 1/5 |