James Labrie - Elements Of Persuasion CD (album) cover

ELEMENTS OF PERSUASION

James Labrie

JedHead
4 stars WOW! Now, granted I might be a bit bias because I am both a diehard James LaBrie fan and I work with Inside Out music, but wow. When I got this album a month and a half before it hit the stores, it had hourly radio play at our station. Even the DJ's who are not into prog, metal, rock, etc. played it. Is it a masterpiece? No, of course not. That title is reserved for maybe a dozen albums. But this is a wounderful peice of music. James delivers another outstanding preformance, maybe his best since Scenes From a Memory, well, The Human Equation is close.

Anyway, the veriety and structure to the album are top knotch as well as the playing and preformance of all members. I honestly can't get enough of it.

JedHead | 4/5 |