Gentle Giant - The Power And The Glory  CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

2 stars Terrible! is the only word used to describe this album.I never thought I'd use a rating so low in some album, but that moment came with "The Power and the Glory, " by Gentle Giant.I always heard the vocals matching the band, but here they are not legal. "So sincere" is perhaps one of the worst (if not the worst) music I ever heard in my life.All the other tracks are bad, except "No God's a man" a very nice track, the vocals here are legal,the instruments are in tune and everything works perfectly.This music is the only reason I give 2 stars is not for her I would give just one star on this album.
voliveira | 2/5 |