Voivod - Nothingface CD (album) cover

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

bill hicks
5 stars Voivod developed their music beyond "progressive thrash metal" with their fifth album Nothingface. The influence of progressive rock in to their music can be seen easly. Although this album is a masterpiece for me, I can't recomend this album to anyone. Its not easy listening and vocals are shitty for lots of people. I don't like vocals either but what makes this album as a masterpiece is not vocal parts. Complex song writing style may shock you if you carefully listen the album. Pink Floyd cover Astronomy Domine is beyond its original and one of the best covers I have ever heard. If you listen music carefully you can find lots of amazing work and after probably you will try to understand how these guys made such a great work.
bill hicks | 5/5 |