Acid Mothers Temple - Good-Bye John Peel: Live in London 2004 CD (album) cover

Acid Mothers Temple

Psychedelic/Space Rock

The Truth
3 stars For how distorted and fuzzy this band's live material I've heard previously is, this actually sounds pretty good. They do a very good job of pulling off the live freak-out rock and the set list has my favorite tracks by them on it. What's not to like?

Well, as I said, most of their live material is pretty distorted and although this sounds better, it's still in need of some production. Other than this though, I absolutely love the performance, the playing is stellar. I wish I could've been there to see these guys play this concert because it must've been pretty awesome.

3 stars, AMT forever baby!

The Truth | 3/5 |