Il Balletto di Bronzo - Ys CD (album) cover

Il Balletto di Bronzo

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars There are many other reviews of "YS" so I really can't add very much. I give it 5 stars because this album is the most claustrophobic and extreme effort of the Italian production from the 70s'? and it's all by a boy who was under 20 when he recorded this! Gianni Leone is an amazing talented keyboard hero and author (I'm less into his vocals) and dominated the band's sound all over. There are many incredible moments in this long compositions, as long as Leone deal with all kind of keyboards and many genres, from hard rock (we're in the early 70s'...) to jazz, to classical, to atmosphere. It's a pity that these (this?) artist(s) never succeeded in repeating such an intense and extreme work. 5 stars!
lucacatone | 5/5 |