Kraftwerk - Autobahn CD (album) cover

AUTOBAHN

Kraftwerk

Progressive Electronic

none
5 stars I'm not sure what kind of "I love prog , I've never dated a girl and live in my mom's basement geek" one must be to not consider Autobahn a classic.

One of the most influential prog and electronic albums ever made, Autobahn is essential music and every decent contemporary music collection should contain it. While the prog fanboi's can argue the merits and purity of it's "prog-ness", the rest of us can enjoy it.

| 5/5 |