Alamaailman Vasarat - Huuro Kolkko CD (album) cover

HUURO KOLKKO

Alamaailman Vasarat

RIO/Avant-Prog

Prog Geo
4 stars What a band!This band is a great example of what it is progressive.Their music is a blend of metal,punk and oriental music.Specifically they use persian scales.They don't use rock orchestration.They play with classical instruments.But also they have saxophone,accordion,trombones e.t.c.That's the amazing thing about Alamaailman vasarat.They're the metal-oriental version of Apocalytica.I am very impressed with this band!I'm very satisfied that there are such great bands like this.The music of the album and generally the music of the band will remind you Slayer,Goran Bregovic and Apocalyptica.So,you understand for what experimentation I'm talking about.I review this album first because is the one that I've heard most.Also their music is very appropriate to be a soundtrack in a movie about America of 50's.

My favorite tracks are:Mielisaurus,Meressa ei asuta,Luonto tuli lahelle(reggae-jazz with Goran Bregovic),Tujuhuju(oriental thrash metal)and Omalla ajalla(smooth jazz)

I recommend it to everyone who appreciates good and special music.A music gem!

My grade:8,5/10