Yezda Urfa - Sacred Baboon CD (album) cover

Yezda Urfa

4 stars I bought this album after reading reviews I am not disappointed. This group is really great! They have their own unique style and I like that a lot. Though they sometimes remind of Genlte Giant and Yes (in vocal parts) but the music is not so polished as GG and Yes. It certainly has drive. I also like singing on this album - the voice is clear and strong (though in few moments singing is a little bit out of tune, but that may be intentional), but I have to confess I don't understand lyrics. Here So sorry the group had no commercial success and has only 2 albums - it could have become a classic prog band.
Yurkspb2 | 4/5 |