Yes - Talk CD (album) cover

TALK

voliveira
5 stars THE BEST ALBUM OF PHASE OF POP YES

Talk drew me in full since I first heard time.Not is as good as CTTE or Relayer (and never would be), but is light-years from 90125 or Big Generator (although I enjoy these albums.) Listen to "Endless Dream"and you'll understand what I'm talking about!This music is one of my favorites of Yes from ever!

This epic 15 minutes of music composed by three tracks the best thing since the band recorded "Machine Messiah" from Drama (although I have a crush on "Final Eyes" and "Love Will Find A Way" from Big Generator). There are other highlights here, as "State of Play" (Yes performing Hard rock) and commercial "Walls".The rest of the album surprised me in quality, while "Where willl you be" not that great.

This is a great album farewell to Trevor Rabin and Tony Kaye.Após here lentalmente the band returned to his usual style, but before they left us this great album that is Talk.

voliveira | 5/5 |