The Flower Kings - Stardust We Are CD (album) cover

STARDUST WE ARE

The Flower Kings

voliveira
4 stars This album is a masterpiece.No doubt it! The Flower Kings is one of the best and most popular progressive rock bands of today and if they had disappointed me with "Retropolis", could my forgiveness with "Stardust we are. "

With it is a double album, it is difficult to speak of track by track, but I'll list my favorites (which is somewhat difficult, because I (still) not heard the whole album first):

-In the eyes of world(great and powerful opener) -Church of your heart (and pretty nostalgic, reminds me of Yes instananeamente) -Don of universe (great instrumental that prepares us for the title track, as indeed do several songs on the album) -Stardust we are (the best band ever of The Flower Kings.Wonderful, perfect, absolute!)

There are several songs on "filler", and other transition (which contains parts of the epic finale), but nothing that takes well deserved a high rating of this great album.

4,5 stars!