Hairy Chapter - Eyes / Can't Get Through CD (album) cover

EYES / CAN'T GET THROUGH

Hairy Chapter

Krautrock

Dobermensch
1 stars Welcome aboard the death train, you have passed the point of no return!

I fished this out of a cupboard that holds cd's that I wished I'd never bought and guess what? 10 years later I still regret it. What a bunch of kak.

This is one of the most miserable derivative middle of the road albums I've ever heard. It's God awful. How on earth this ended up on the otherwise brilliant 'Nurse With Wound' list I'll never know. It's without doubt the worst album I've reviewed on the Prog Archives. It just makes my blood boil with annoyance.

We've got some German guy singing in English over some pretty horrendous raw electric guitar, combined with some real dull bass work and seriously uninspired drums coupled with some atrocious tunes. Gaaaahh! I can't take any more. Easily the worst Krautrock album I've heard.

It's not going back in the cupboard, it's going straight in the bin!. Pathetic

Dobermensch | 1/5 |