Locanda delle Fate - Forse Le Lucciole Non Si Amano Pił CD (album) cover

FORSE LE LUCCIOLE NON SI AMANO PIŁ

Locanda delle Fate

Rock Progressivo Italiano

eduardossc
5 stars I“ve just seen the warning about the rating. I closed the message and didn“t hesitate afterwards. This really is a good album, I couldn“t stop listening to it yesterday. The sounds, the voices, the freshness, everything in it sounds very natural and inspiring. The instrumentals, structures, the songwriting and the playing are just wonderful. This album is entertaining throughout. I won“t compare it to no other, this album really stands for what it is.

Just listen to the first moments of "Force le Luccione..". It is pure confidence in a style, everything afterwards flow naturally with no harm to the listener anywhere.

Excuse my english