Art Zoyd - Génération Sans Futur CD (album) cover

GÉNÉRATION SANS FUTUR

Art Zoyd

RIO/Avant-Prog

Dobermensch
2 stars I don't know what it is with me and 'Art Zoyd' - they just completely rub me up the wrong way. I'm never in the right mood for them and whenever I listen to them I get irritated quickly. I know their sound isn't random - but that's how it sounds to me.

Despite the nice array of instruments used I find them awfully dull and unimaginative. There's not much going on in 'Génération Sans Futur' other than some directionless violins and cellos spouting off the most unmusical tunes that would suit a Buster Keaton silent film from the 1920's quite well. It's all too emotionless and sterile. I just don't get it... Maybe it's just me?

Dobermensch | 2/5 |