Yes - Keystudio CD (album) cover

KEYSTUDIO

voliveira
2 stars I came to this album with high expectations, only to be brutally desapontado.A exception of "Foot Prints " and "Mind Drive"(and perhaps "Sign language "), all the rest of the album is a disposable-garbage,so to speak.

Do not believe me? Even my father, who is a fan of Yes, and I introduced the band, said "Be the One" was bad.And is.Was fair hear this song until the end.Fortunately "Mind Drive " was then, but even this epic has its weak moments.

Now one thing to Mr. Wakeman: drop those horrible synthesizers, please! Their sound is even worse than "Tormato"-and I hate the keyboards on "Tormato. " The other members have their moments there, but some height is no longer possible to reverse the damage already done.

2 stars without hesitation.

voliveira | 2/5 |