Argent - All Together Now CD (album) cover

ALL TOGETHER NOW

Argent

DeathRow
3 stars Centered round the former Zombies Keyboardist Rod Argent and strengthened with the talents of Russ Ballard on guitar and vocals, Bob Henrit on drums, and Jim Rodford on bass, Argent establishes themselves as a band with this album. Great mainly Rock and Roll album, with great keyboard solo's running through the album, (fabulous, but not excuberant) on a firm classic rock foundation.

Hold Your head Up, Be My Love, Be My Friend and Pure Love are for me the best songs on the album, but the rest is very good rock and roll as well.

A great album if you like classic rock, combined with blues rock and fabulous organ/piano solo's. and good singing. I'm indesicive whether I should give three or four stars, Pure Love is the only song on the album I regard as trully progressive, but it's a great song worthy of universal recognition on this site, but the rest is fabulous rock and roll, with only hints of progressiveness. 3,5 stars, with a recomendation for Pure Love.

PEACE OUT