Porcupine Tree - Warszawa CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

4 stars So I suppose by now you have noticed that I kind of like PT eh ! Well this is due to the fact that they continue to fascinate me musically with their great song writing and ability to hold onto that progressive / psychedelic ideal. "Warszawa" captures PT live on their "Lightbulb Sun" tour in Poland of which this was most captured for a live radio broadcast. This 80 mins live album includes a great version of "Voyage 34" and "Russia on Ice" along with a number of other tracks mostly from "Stupid Dream" and "Lighbulb Sun". For those who prefer the atmospheric side of PT will love this live album. A richly recorded little gem.
loserboy | 4/5 |