Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts CD (album) cover

PAWN HEARTS

Van Der Graaf Generator

JgX 5
4 stars And much has been said about this album, so what I can say that does not have a different value in terms of opinion..... I have listened to this band like only 2 years a classic in the genre .. and I can say that I am impressed by the great voice of Mr. Peter Hammill, he is the whole personality of the band and gives it a mystical sound incredible to VDGG ..

PH although is not my favorite album from VDGG, this album is a really mysterious, dark, with a mixture of jazz and a strong psychedelic moments .. indeed is worth listening to this album in a relaxed state to appreciate the great works of these amazing musicians .. .. A solid album, but who knows why I can not give it 5 stars .. there is something that is empty when i am listening to VDGG unlike other bands .. may be the lack of the guitar? .. maybe a more prominent guitar sound on the album would be more great or something else ..

4stars.