Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin! CD (album) cover

DARWIN!

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

voliveira
1 stars When I listen to Premiata Fornari Marconi, I feel that if all the Italian progressive rock bands were like her, I'd be the luckiest guy in the world.

Unfortunately, PFM is a unique case in the RPI, and most bands of this sub-genre are influenced by other giant prog: Banco Del Muttu Soccorso.Which is a shame because this band annoys me a lot and do not bring anything good.

I just hate the voice of Francesco DiGiacomo.O worse is knowing that most singers of RPI sing like that.Please,this here is not an opera! (although this kind of music is typical of Italian). The music is boring and dull, totally disappointing.

1 star.ProgArchives, please create a 0 star rating.

voliveira | 1/5 |