GTR - GTR CD (album) cover

3 stars Since I have a guilty pleasure for 80's hair metal, I wasn't surprise when actually liked this for what it is, The singer sounds like the guy from stryper, maybe the guy from europe, journey, you get the picture, 80's mtv formula pure and simple, but if you listen closely, Only a band like this, could come up with an atmosphere as complex yet deceptively simple, I would have been much happier if rick wakeman would have joined in and played the vocal parts. I paid 1.98 for a vinyl copy of this, I must admit, I doubt i ever listen again. so ultimately 3 stars is all i can do. Its not as bad as you think.
darkprinceofjazz | 3/5 |