I Califfi - Il Meglio CD (album) cover

I Califfi

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1967/ 1976
2 stars Hmmm... I Califf was one of the more famous Italian Beat band and this compilation is good if you search the origin of I Califfi. But if you are a Progsters with no open mind... In every case good are "Cosė Ti Amo" and "Acqua E Sapone". But these songs are in new recordings, without the magic of the original versions. Also the production help this fact, due to the fact that is poor for power.

In definitive view this is an Italian Beat compilation, without Prog and the original magic. Certainly for who search the origin of Italian Rock, not for Progsters.

1967/ 1976 | 2/5 |