Il Balletto di Bronzo - Ys CD (album) cover

Il Balletto di Bronzo

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars First of all I must make the statement that making a review of anything, especially of music, is a question of being the most objectively as posible. It`s not a question of tastes. If a review would be only a matter of taste, how could you posibily say to a Britney fan that VDDG`s "Refugees" is better than Britney`s "Toxic"? I think that statement was necesary before saying a word about Balleto`s album YS, wich is of course, not for everybody. But dont let that stop us. YS is really a great album. Nice dark lyrics although Leone`s voice may not be the best. Complex compostions though with total sense, its not making complex music just for fun, its really an artistic need. There is also a lack in production but it doesn`t spoil the album. Its also a quite somber album but even more are the English versions of the album. Maybe I even like the english versions more, but again, thats just me. YS is a great album(English or Italian version), that I guarantee, but I can`t be sure that you like it...
DieskauSchubert | 5/5 |