Rush - Hold Your Fire CD (album) cover

HOLD YOUR FIRE

Rush

The Crow
5 stars This is the best Rush's album I've heard! Every song included here touches my heart every time I listen this disc. The bass lines of Geddy are amazing! Prime Mover has one of the best bass playing I've heard!

The Neil's sound in drums it's also great, like in the beginning of Force Ten. It's obvious that Mike Portnoy has listened it! And I love the Alex's playing here too, like the beauty guitars of Tai Shan... This records really rocks!

Time Stand Still, Mission, High Water... What a collection of wonderful songs! I absolutely recommend this masterpiece to every good music's lover.

The Crow | 5/5 |