Queen - Sheer Heart Attack CD (album) cover

SHEER HEART ATTACK

Queen

fcomeba
4 stars Other people could not be agreed with my opinion but this is the best queen album or maybe the one that like more. I don't know how much queen must be considered prog but queen is mentioned in every good prog web site out there, and it's becouse queen is a exelent rock band and an inspiration for many rock band today.

This album is a jewel talking about rock, I think progressive isn't a music genre but a characteristic of music that's the reason here we can find totally differents styles of prog music. Anyway this album have progression so it's progressive ("hard rock").

Nothing to say only that this another exellent queen album from the begining to the end.

fcomeba | 4/5 |