Queen - Sheer Heart Attack CD (album) cover

4 stars I first knew the band from trilogy songs that have become my all-time favorite Queen songs even until today. They are: "Tenement Funster" (2:48) - "Flick of the Wrist" (3:46) - "Lily of the Valley" (1:43). These three songs are best enjoyed when they are played its entirety. They attracted me at first listen due to its nice melody, great flow and powerful composition. It starts with great acoustic guitar fills followed with an excellent rock music. "Hmmm give me a good guitar!". Oh ... what a great lyrics and great melody. The music flows smoothly from first song to the last.

The other great track is "Brighton Rock" that I heard for the first time when our local band God Bless played a cover on this song. It's truly a great rocking track with a fast speed music demonstrating an excellent combination of guitar, bass and dynamic drumming. Everyone knows how excellent "Killer Queen" is as it has become the band's hit. "Now I'm Here" - "In The Lap of the Gods" - "Stone Cold Crazy" are great tracks as well. If you love rock music, you should not miss this album at all. Highly recommended. Keep on rockin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild: GW

Gatot | 4/5 |