Van Der Graaf Generator - H To He, Who Am The Only One CD (album) cover

H TO HE, WHO AM THE ONLY ONE

Van Der Graaf Generator

voliveira
4 stars This album was my first experience with Van Der Graaf Generator, and I can say I'm impressed.For his year (1970), this album is somewhat ahead of its time, and can be considered one of the first masterpieces of progressive rock.

The first three tracks, "Killer " , "House With No Door" and "The emperor in his war-room" (which has the special participation of Mr. Fripp) are of the highest quality and deserve to be heard, especially "Killer" that was the first track on the album I've heard and is one of my favorites of band.However, the same can not be said of the two epics that close, "Lost " and "C. pioners over. " In the latter, I do not got no respect positivoe.12 minutes of total lost.

4 stars.This album is not as good "Godbluff" but is far superior to" Pawn Hearts " and " Still Life" ".

voliveira | 4/5 |