Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin! CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars What a great masterpiece this is!!! I know and love very much for some time already 1991- version of "Darwin!" (played by 3 instrumentalists plus vocalist), and although would surely rate this work as five star masterpiece, I must happily admit that the original (made 1972, and played by 5 instrumentalists plus vocal) is even better. The music is so charming that gets even mesmerising sometimes - I forget time is flowing when I listen to it, and the only bad moment is when it all ends, and still within about five minutes after silence falls, I cannot move or do or think about anything else but this wonder. I do not think any other musical album ever gave me an impression any stronger than this. Musicians here are all genius and vocalist Franscesco Di Giacomo is simply the greatest vocal in prog. His voice is doing so much to me, that I do not even need to understand what he is singing about (do not know Italian - so can't get the gist of the lyrics). Wondefrul Masterpiece of Prog and Music in general!!!
eugene | 5/5 |