Yes - Time and a Word CD (album) cover

TIME AND A WORD

MrZ147
4 stars I dont think i'm gonna get too many agreeing with me about this album, and I agree with others that their epic stuff came later, but this is my personal favourite album due to the fact that I like every track.

For me their isn't a poor one, Astral Traveler, The Prophet & Time And A Word being my personal favourites. Least favourite is the 1st one. Im not going into all the reasons why people should buy but you all should listen a few times. Whenever I go back to hearing it after a couple of years, I always am surprised why I forget how good it is.

Essential for me and maybe people who might think the band's epic material is a bit indulgent, may well find this one more enjoyable as it is accessible with shorter tracks and still keeps an alternative 60's style.

MrZ147 | 4/5 |