Le Orme - Felona E Sorona CD (album) cover

Le Orme

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars Underwhelmed. I was looking forward to this album after their appearence at NEARfest. I bought the CD hoping to relive their headline act. It's just not as energetic. And, I miss the guitars. I know there's two track with acoustic guitars, ('Felona", "All Infuori Del Tempo") but overall, it's a fantastic keyboard fest with excellent drumming. But I still miss the coloring of the guitar. And, to make matters worse, Aldo's voice is in a flat tone practically throughout the album. I give it four stars for the super drumming and keyboards, but it misses the mark as a masterpiece because of the flatness and some dated sound. Although, if you're a keyboard fanatic, it's 5 stars.
NJprogfan | 4/5 |