Anathema - A Natural Disaster CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

2 stars So, when I've heard this album for the first time I've loved it. It has a sort of specific mood in most of the songs, which was suitable for me at that time. I was walking & dreaming with lines of 'R U there' in my head. But after few weeks I've found this album rather boring than amazing. Why? There's something missing here; many tracks seems to be empty in a way...

However I decided to get 'Judgement'.. And guess what - 'Judgement' and 'A natural disaster' seems to be the same album! There are no diffrences beetwen them.. Same sounds, same moods, same lyrics, same almost everything.. No freshness..

I recommend this album for someone who want to keep himself/herself in a great sadness.. These songs won't help you. Your sadness will be only deeper and deeper...

| 2/5 |