Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine Live CD (album) cover

COMA DIVINE LIVE

Porcupine Tree

Zitro
4 stars A great live album with perfect sound quality. The only problem that makes me not give it 5 stars is that the material in the album is not very strong. It still contains some of the best songs from their first albums, and the album flows naturally between all the tracks. Another plus of this live concert is that the songs sound very different from the studio versions.

The highlights for me is the 'sky moves sideways', 'radioactive toy' and the great versions of 'dislocated day' and 'moon touches your shoulder' But actually, all songs are good here, there is not a single weak track in this live album.

Pros : _The bass guitar sounds superb here, and the bass player uses it in a unique way. _The drumming is very different, and sometimes reminds me of Santana, or African beats _The sound quality is great Cons : _ The songs are not that strong musically. My Grade : B+

Zitro | 4/5 |