Nichelodeon - Il gioco del silenzio CD (album) cover

IL GIOCO DEL SILENZIO

Nichelodeon

RIO/Avant-Prog

The Truth
4 stars Whether if you're an avant-head, an RPI addict or just a downright prog rock fan, you'll definitely find something to love with the creative band Nichelodeon. The great mixture of influences and styles within this album make it an enjoyable listen for many fans of many types of music and I'm one of the ones who really enjoy it.

All throughout the album you'll find extremely varied instrumentation, which adds to the vast array of musical styles, and almost every tune on the album can be loved. What's really to love are the vocals, I'm a big fan of Claudio Milano's style of singing and he pulls off every note extremely well. The moments where it is just piano and voice are pure bliss and a real highlight of the album.

Put in simplest terms, great effort by a great band. They definitely know how to play and the material is well written. The frontman is a great guy as well and I believe a listen should be given just for that.

4.3/5 stars. I keep finding myself coming back to it and it a darn great listen every time. Although at times it seems a little strung out, it's worth every moment of listening that it's given.

100th review, seems like just yesterday I joined the site. ;)

The Truth | 4/5 |