Rush - Fly By Night CD (album) cover

3 stars Their first with Neil Peart. The drumming really rocks in this one, way better than in their first album. And there are good songs too. At least in the first side. I mean "Anthem", "Best i can" and "By-Tor And the Snow Dog" are all great tracks. It is really strong side. It's shame that they seem to run out of ideas in the second side. The title track is ok, and "Making Memories" too. But the last songs of the album, "Rivendel" and "In the end" are awful. I mean, really, i hate them. They annoy me. Without them this would be 4 star album, but they drop it so much that i almost gave this 2. So it is weak 3 stars.
Talybont | 3/5 |