The Mars Volta - Tremulant  CD (album) cover

TREMULANT

The Mars Volta

seabre
4 stars Great EP. I found it on accident while on a hiatus through Atlanta.

Cut that City - 8/10 - Great song, the dub/electronica intro is really interesting, but sort of doesn't fit. However, the explosion into the body of the song is spectacular.

Concertina - 9/10 - Great ballad type song. I like it a lot. I like a lot of the effects they use in this one.

Eunuch Provacateur - 9/10 - Great song that has a lot of energy. This song shows off the kind of energy this band can really throw at you. The electronic stuff at the end is pretty cool too.

Rating - 26/30 - 86 & 1/3% ---> 4 & 1/3 stars