Pandora - Sempre E Ovunque Oltre Il Sogno CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Heavy Prog Team
5 stars The quality of their 2008 album was high enough to encourage me to get this cd. And they find a way to impress me again with this new release. What i like about this band is that they sound very modern and not like your typical italian band. They use not only symphonic music, but also heavy prog with a dark atmosphere, and sometimes they cross the prog metal sound for a brief moments. All the songs make a great transition with the soft and heavy parts. We can hear a wide variety of sounds especially when they play a more classical oriented song, like the first track and at the end. Also, it seems to me that i have heard the sound of a bell! There is a rip off of a Genesis's songs at some place, and i found a big neo prog influence in a lot of songs. The epic track at the end is full of contrast and mood and deliver some exquisite moments that put a great final touch to this remarkable cd, that does not contain a weak track, if not a weak moment.

rdtprog | 5/5 |