Magenta - The Singles CD (album) cover

4 stars Full of lovely prog songs !

This is the first album of Magenta for me to hear, and I chose this album when I was in a CD store remembering that many of the prog listeners said that their music is good but too long. After the first check I realized that the opinion is right to some extent. Christina, the lead singer, sings in today's manner unlike Annie to whom her voice is similar. As a result, this album is supreme as not only as a prog music but also a contemporary music. As I always insist, you need such a prog music that you can listen in the car and in this sense this album is one of the perfect for me.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |