Voivod - Nothingface CD (album) cover

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

5 stars I think that NothingFace is Voivod's best overall album.The only word that come to my head when someone talk about this album is:AMAZING.All songs are quite good.NothingFace contain Pink Floyd's cover ''Astronomy Donime'' which IMO Voivod's version is better than the original version because of the energy that the band give to the song.

Snake's lyrics are pretty good,Piggy's guitar lines & Away's drums are excellent.But IMO,Blacky is the star of NothingFace,pretty melodic and quite amazing.My favorite songs are:The Unknow Knows and Pre-Ingnition.I'ts a masterpiece...I think that anybody who likes Progressive and Metal music must have this album in their collection!

| 5/5 |