Absolute Elsewhere - In Search Of Ancient Gods CD (album) cover

Absolute Elsewhere

1 stars Somehow balanced between Dick Heath's and the mighty Sean Trane's reviews, my heart - or is it my mind ? - decided to go in Dick's direction. I'm quoting the one star legend here ; "Poor. Only for completionists". That's it ! Dramaticaly expensive as vinyl or pretty scarce from japanese import, the rarity of the object only made its fame, enhanced indeed by Bill Bruford presence. The latest is here as essential as he was for National Health like you can hear him on "Missing Pieces" : i mean he's not. As far as i can remember, the music recorded here did flow through me like a very atmospheric but dull moment. I don't know if Paul Fishman did actually found the Ancient Gods. As for me, i do agree with the title : Absolute Elsewhere. But not here, for Christ sake !
progmonster | 1/5 |