Hiromi Uehara - Time Control CD (album) cover

Hiromi Uehara

5 stars What an impressive album! Truly great! I'm gonna run to buy it if I get the oppurtinity! 5 stars really. Some really good musicians making some good jazz like I never heard before. I'd tell to all jazz fusion lover get it right away. Hiromi is really a keyboard genius. Really progressive too. The rythm section is remarkable. The guitarist is a virtuoso. There's something fresh about this album, something new, something unseen but being still a undoubtful jazz fusion work just like Brand X. It sounds a bit like Brand X to me but, I really can't compare.

Run and buy it, you won't regret it.

The_Jester | 5/5 |