Yes - Union CD (album) cover

UNION

colorofmoney91
1 stars Union follows the '80s cheesy pop style that Yes had used in their previous two albums. Anyone who hasn't heard this album really isn't missing anything at all. I actually consider this album to be worse than the two previous albums for lack of anything meaningfully progressive and even less memorable moments than Big Generator had, which was only one song. The album cover is much improved over the last two albums, but of course that isn't enough for me to offer up more than a one-star rating. I feel that the overall songwriting on this album has also regressed. To me, it sounds kind of like an '80s pop version of Relayer, which is to say this album sounds quite gross.

This is another album by Yes that can easily be skipped over. I don't know if anyone could find much to like about this album, but I'm sure there are such people.

colorofmoney91 | 1/5 |