Kayo Dot - Choirs Of The Eye CD (album) cover

Kayo Dot

5 stars I've just come to "Choirs" after "Part the Second," after "Blue Lambency," after "Coyote," after "Bath and Leaving Your Body Map" and I am STILL BLOWN AWAY!! Amazing music! Amazing vision and creativity! Amazing virtuosity! "Like nothing else you've ever heard"! Like other reviewers here, "Manifold Curiosity" is one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard by any band! Ever! This seals it for me: Toby Driver IS the future of 'progressive' music. He is pushing the envelope, finding beauty in places, sounds, and structures that no one--no one has done before. Even from depression and suicide ("Coyote"). Highly, highly recommended. Every listen is different, revealing, awesome, amazing. A TRUE masterpiece of PROGRESSIVE music!
BrufordFreak | 5/5 |