SBB - Iron Curtain CD (album) cover

3 stars Iron Curtain by SBB is a decent album, but I don't really detect much in the way of progressive rock. Even so, this album is enjoyable for sounding pleasant, at least. The only album I had listened to by SBB before hearing this album was their debut, which apparently set a high standard in my mind. The same kind of "cool" psychedelic sound is here, but overall sounds more polished. The musicianship is tight from what I can tell, but nothing really stands out to me. I don't understand the Polish language, so I can't tell if the concept of this album is as ambitious as the name suggests, but even if it is, I'm not getting a big "Iron Curtain" vibe from the music. This is highly enjoyable music, but I don't hear much progressive rock here.
colorofmoney91 | 3/5 |