Nektar - Remember The Future CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars Disaster!!!

Well, not a complete disaster but ... I find the first track unlistenable.

Remember the Future pt1 is a complete embarrasment in the progressive rock world unless I am mistaken. It is a psycheledic trip of horrible musicianship, embarrasing solos, a completely terrible introduction, and mediocre melodies present. And I never review an album before listening to it at least 4 times. (1/10)

Remember the Future pt2 is a good improvement over the first track. While in the same vein... this one succeeds in being listenable. The melodies are stronger this time, and the musicianship is good. (7/10)

I am sure that if the sections of the songs are individual songs, they would have been terrible! I am really not fond of this album.

My Grade : D-