Le Orme - Uomo Di Pezza CD (album) cover

UOMO DI PEZZA

Le Orme

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Antonio Giacomin
5 stars After the promising Collage, all expectations a progressive music lover could have was achieved with Uomo Di Pezza. And all good things about to come is already pre revealed by a very nice album cover art !

The musical mark presented in previous Collage is here, but the lack of production is absent, compositions reaches perfection; and our three magister musicians seems to be completed developed and mature, each one giving the best of their skills. The result is one of the most beautiful masterpiece of music I have ever heard.

What else can I say ? Music here is melodically perfect. Some of the times it is a soft bass/piano/drums/voice. Other time there is an acoustic guitar conducting ballad like songs, like we see in Gioco Di Biuba , but soon we see Toni Pagliuca´s clavinet coming over the ¾ rhythm making it very singular and positively appreciable. And what about the deep beauty we see in Breve Imaginne ??

Even if you are a metal fan, don´t fool yourself about Le Orme softness. You will find here music at its higher standards. It is like myself hearing ACDC´s Black In Black here and there. Le Orme´s Uomo Di Pezza is so singular that demands everyone´s attention. For band´s singular style and the fantastic compositions presented here, five stars with no doubts !

Antonio Giacomin | 5/5 |