John Arch - A Twist Of Fate (EP) CD (album) cover

A TWIST OF FATE (EP)

John Arch

root
5 stars The other reviewers have just just about covered every point I was going to make.

It is almost as if John's layoff has benefited him, as he did not have the heavy influence present that most bands fall victim to - the one that almost forces you to adapt your style with the current times. Also, years of being on the road and the party-like athmosphrer that goes with it tend to wear on voaclists. John's vocals are nothing short of phenomenal.

To be honest, half of me is thankful for the work he has given us, and the other half resentful for how much more we cold have. Still, I have to go with 5 stars.

Brian