Shadow Gallery - Room V CD (album) cover

ROOM V

Shadow Gallery

voliveira
4 stars GREAT!

That's what I say about "Room V", my first experience with the Shadow Gallery.Last album with vocalist Mike Baker (who died tragically in 2008-rest in peace,Mike), this album is a great masterpiece.

The whole band works in tune to the creation and production of this great album.The sound reminds me a lot Symphony X (even the annoying keyboards) but the sound of these guys is pretty unique, investing in a heavy rock and melodic, but without resorting to grunting death or thrash metal, a point in favor for them.We have also a participation of Arjen Lucassen here,in retribution for the participation of Baker in "The Human Equation".

4,5 stars.Almost perfect!