SBB - Memento Z Banalnym Tryptykiem CD (album) cover

5 stars One of the best prog album from Central Europe

If you are looking for a symphonic prog rock, this is the one which has everything you want for the music. Keyboards, acoustic and electric guitars, percussives, and gentle voices, but the most of all, melody ! I like the first track and the last 21-minute track both of which have the same orchestra intro and outro. I am simply amazed with the brilliant sound and rhythm development which has a comfortable complication for a prog fan. For me this is 5-star album that can compete with a number of the British representative prog classics. It is really symphonic.

Katsuhisa | 5/5 |