Satellite - Evening Games CD (album) cover

EVENING GAMES

Satellite

Grendelbox
4 stars After the brilliant debut "A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset" it was nearly impossible for SATELLITE to place a bigger "follow up" album. "Evening games" is not so "catchie" as the debut, it's more darker. I can highly recommand this album, but you have to listen more often to it, to find your way to it.

Anyhow, with "Evening games" SATELLITE is making a big step forward, not backward. Once again, my repect to this guys. I hope they will produce many wonderful releases the next years.

4 stars.