Mike Oldfield - Heaven's Open  CD (album) cover

Mike Oldfield

4 stars Maybe it looks like he did not have to sing, and songs are too simple, and so on... but I like this album very much, and it seems to me that it is one of the most professionally-made albums. Four stars - just because his genre is not the greatest, and I'm not ready to listen for such music for monthes without listening anything else. But in his genre he's the best, and his simple things are beautiful in their simplicity. I don't like a lot of things in "Elements", for example, and I do like this album, "Tubular Bells", "Guitars"... And as for " Music From The Balcony" - it's a separate album itself, and a very good one! So, that was my opinion - just personal.
stansult | 4/5 |